Data Modelling with UML Training Course
This course is delivered in French or English.
This course has been created for Subject Matter Experts which are required to model their data with UML.
It covers consistent modelling techniques without going into implementation details.
Short Introduction to Data Modelling in General
- Languages used to describe data
- ERD and other pre UML notations
- Why data modelling is not database modelling
- Concepts of storing the data (Relational, Hierarchical, Object Oriented, etc...)
UML and Data Modelling
- Class Diagram
- Inheritance (Generalization and Specialization)
- Attribute and attribute types
- Attributes and relations
- Data Types
- Constraints on data
- Constraints on relations
Views of data models
- Business View
- Modeller View
- Architect View
- Designers View
- Implementers Views (just short explanation)
Other useful UML diagrams
- Composite structure diagram
- Profile diagram
- Stereotyping vs Inheritance
- Design Patterns (just introduction)
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price