Excel VBA Introduction Training Course
This course has been created for anyone who works with Excel and wants to automate most of their tasks.
The course covers procedural programming in VBA. Students will learn which objects are available in Excel and how to use them. They will also learn how to write their own worksheet functions, debug programs and write complete applications using VBA forms.
This course can also be run in more depth, and with more practical examples, as a three day course.
- Recording and Modifying Macros
- Assigning Macros to Toolbar, Buttons, Shortcut key
Visual Basic for Applications Environment
- Visual Basic Editor and its options
- Component Management
- Environment Optimization
Introduction to Procedural Programming
- Procedures: Functions and Sub-routines
- Data Types
- If ...Then....Elseif....Else....Endif
- Do...Loop , While
- For... Next
- Arrays and Loops
- VBA and Sheet Data Exchange (Cells, Range Methods)
- Getting and Printing Data from Users (InputBox, MsgBox)
- Variable Declaration
- Scope and LifeTime of Variables and Objects
- Operators and Their Priorities
- Modules Options
- Creating Worksheet Functions
- Objects, Classes, Methods and Properties
- Locking Project for Viewing
- Run Time, Design Time, and Break Mode
- Brakes and Watches
- Local Window
- Immediate Window
- Call Stack
- Errors Types
- On Error GoTo
- On Error Resume Next
Excel Model Object
- Application Object
- Workbook Object and Workbooks Collection
- Worksheet Object and Worksheets Collection
- ThisWorkbook, ActiveWorkbook, ActiveCell, ....
- Selection Object
- Range Collection
- Cells Collection
- Using Status Bar
- Screen Updating and Optimizing
- Timer and Time Measuring
Events Handling in VBA
- Creating and Using Forms
- Invoking Forms in VBA Code
- Using VBA Forms in Worksheet
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price