Linux LPI LPIC-1 Exam 102 Preparation Training Course
This course has been created for someone preparing for the LPI certification 102 Exam. It is conducted as a series of lectures intertwined with simple exercises.
Shells, Scripting and Data Management
- Customize and use the shell environment
- Customize or write simple scripts
- SQL data management
User Interfaces and Desktops
- Install and configure X
- Setup a display manager
- Manage user and group accounts and related system files
- Automate system administration tasks by scheduling jobs
- Localisation and internationalisation
Essential System Services
- Maintain system time
- System logging
- Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) basics
- Manage printers and printing
- Fundamentals of internet protocols
- Basic network configuration
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Configure client side DNS
- Perform security administration tasks
- Setup host security
- Securing data with encryption
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price