Linux LPI LPIC-2 Exam 201 Preparation Training Course
This course has been created for someone preparing for LPI certification. It is conducted as a series of lectures intertwined with simple exercises.
- Kernel Components
- Compiling a kernel
- Patching a kernel
- Customise, build and install a custom kernel and kernel modules
- Manage, Query kernel and kernel modules at runtime
- Customising system startup and boot processes
- System recovery
Filesystem and Devices
- Operating the Linux filesystem
- Maintaining a Linux filesystem
- Creating and configuring filesystem options
- udev Device Management
Advanced Storage Device Administration
- Configuring RAID
- Adjusting Storage Device Access
- Logical Volume Manager
- Basic networking configuration
- Advanced Network Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Notify users on system-related issues
- Make and install programs from source
- Backup operations
Domain Name Server
- Basic DNS server configuration
- Create and maintain DNS zones
- Securing a DNS server
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price