Scrum Product Owner Training Course
This course is for: Product owners, managers, or anyone interested in Agile planning and estimating techniques.
The course, Scrum Product Owner (SPO), utilizes a combination of presentations, discussions, and hands-on exercises explaining and demonstrating through practice. It illustrates what it is like to take on the role of an Agile team. The course covers all aspects of a product owner's involvement in an Agile product's life-cycle, such as gathering requirements rapidly, writing user stories, estimating story points, tracking, release planning, reporting, forecasting, scaling, and so on.
- How to be an effective Product Owner
- The Duties, Rights, Privileges
- The Promoting self-organizing teams
- How to Write User-Stories (Agile requirements)
- Establishing and Knowing your stakeholders
- Looking at Planning for quality
- Addressing Story points
- Discovering the Business value
- How to manage an Agile product throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
- The Creation and prioritizing of the Product Backlog
- Sizing and Estimation
- Looking at Effective team communication
- How to Monitor, progress and look at forecasting
- Agile Release Planning and Tracking
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price