Website Development in PHP Training Course
Duration21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Knowledge of HTML. Basic knowledge of any procedural language.
The course familiarizes participants with the PHP language and its integration with the Web environment. The participant will learn how to make a dynamic page, write database applications and to protect applications from unauthorized access.
- Operators, variables
- basic functions, File operations, strings and arrays
- associative arrays
- session variables, form, url, cookie
Object-Oriented Programming in PHP
- Classes, constructors, inheritance
- Object-oriented features
- creating connections
- password protection
- storage and display of results
- add, delete and modify data
- binding form to a database
- Authentication and Authorization
Graphics Support in PHP
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price